Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]ShinyUmbreon's clan application

Go down

[ACCEPTED]ShinyUmbreon's clan application Empty [ACCEPTED]ShinyUmbreon's clan application

Post by ShinyUmbreon Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Name: Barrett Wright

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):y

Applicable Character Name: ShinyUmbreon

Rank/Threat Level: 181

How long have you been playing APB?: 3 years

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (REQUIRED): yes

How frequently do you play APB?: every day if I can

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Lawgiver referred me, also I beat you guys a lot on my crim

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements?: yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I will be playing GTA5 when it comes out on ps3, but I play skyrim, and other multiplayer games such as bf3, sniper ghost warrior 2, Gmod, CS:GO , and Tactical intervention.
ShinyUmbreon
ShinyUmbreon
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]ShinyUmbreon's clan application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]ShinyUmbreon's clan application

Post by ShinyUmbreon Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 am

oh I apologize but 9/13/13, today I should say im switching from at&t to charter cable so I will not have internet till god knows when tonight, probably 10 pm or later, ill get this on my phone tho and ill be looking so, I most likely wont be able to play till late, sorry bout the inconvenience this brings.
ShinyUmbreon
ShinyUmbreon
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]ShinyUmbreon's clan application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]ShinyUmbreon's clan application

Post by ShinyUmbreon Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:01 pm

ill be here at about 10 pm central standard time, I found out it didn't work out with the new internet company, see you all if you get back to me by then
ShinyUmbreon
ShinyUmbreon
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down