Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Zed's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Zed's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Zed's Clan Application

Post by Zedz Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 am

Age, Be Honest(Minimum is 16): 28

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Y

Applicable Character Name: Zedz

Rank/Threat Level: 91/Silver

How long have you been playing APB?: A couple months

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes, but I prefer not to use them.

How frequently do you play APB?: Every couple days after work and when I'm not doing college homework.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: No referrals. I have seen the team while playing.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I'm a retired Army Infantryman that did my time overseas back in 2004. My main weapon in the Army was the M249 machine gun, but I was also a sharpshooter with the M16A2, M203 Grenade Launcher, and M9 pistol. I don't hack and I just play to have fun as a way to relieve stress from work and school. I've played other online FPS games such as WarRock, Blacklight Retribution, Combat Arms, Warframe, and whatever else looks interesting at the time.
Zedz
Zedz
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Zed's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Zed's Clan Application

Post by Kosh Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 pm

I revewied your clan app and an officer will get with you for evaulations.
Kosh
Kosh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down