Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO's clan application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO's clan application Empty [ACCEPTED] YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO's clan application

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):
Yes
Applicable Character Name:
YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO (14 O's in total)
Rank/Threat Level:
235, Gold
How long have you been playing APB?:
2 years (exact date unknown)
Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED):
yes
Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED):
yes
How frequently do you play APB?:
over the summer or holidays 3-8 hours a day, normally 1-2 hours a day, 3-6 on weekends
Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?:
seen you guys around, watched nyxx's stream a few times, my friend Pyah just joined.
Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan):
yes
Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):
Many people in the community see me as an annoying little kid because of the things I say in district chat, but thats just an act i put on to get into the enemy's head/annoy them. within my team and my group of people I am a really cool guy, not a try hard (although I try hard). I played with Army In White for 5 months last summer and was known for playing with everyone, and in particular the lower skill level players because I believe that every player has potential to become great. I enjoy players who are always on the objective (with me) and not 100m away camping a spawn for kills etc. I do rage at times, but it's almost always at myself or the enemy, however if I do rage, I usually leave after the mission is over and am done with the game for the rest of the day. My first shooter was BF:BC2 (where I learned PTFO'ing = wins), from there I have played all BF games. other stuff... I don't have any bans on record. Steam is emw12345. I can get a name change in a few weeks (if required) atm a little short on cash. Just looking for some cool people to consistently play with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO's clan application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO's clan application

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:33 pm

BattleLog if anyone wants to play a few rounds =)
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/EworleywinsRAID/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO's clan application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO's clan application

Post by Pyah Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:09 am

You are coming to the clan I came to just 4 me? <3 <3
Pyah
Pyah
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by ForsakenShadow Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:02 am

To see that everyone in the district finds you annoying is a downside due to the fact that we are here to put a good stamp on the community, And if you were to get in people would see that you are here and maybe think down on us. So if you could work on that i have no problem giving you a further assessment. But as i said we don't want our clan to be frowned upon due to the fact of a member being annoying or causing problems. If you can give me your word that can you give up on the act i will go ahead with further assessments.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyah Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:10 pm

ForsakenShadow wrote:To see that everyone in the district finds you annoying is a downside due to the fact that we are here to put a good stamp on the community, And if you were to get in people would see that you are here and maybe think down on us. So if you could work on that i have no problem giving you a further assessment. But as i said we don't want our clan to be frowned upon due to the fact of a member being annoying or causing problems. If you can give me your word that can you give up on the act i will go ahead with further assessments.
On the inside, he's quite a nice person xD.
Pyah
Pyah
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by ForsakenShadow Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Yea but it has to be on the outside and show as well.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:52 pm

I definitely see where you are coming from and won't talk shit in /d as long as I'm in the clan...you have my word
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ForsakenShadow Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Okay perfect, That being said i will contact you for further Assessments.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosh Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:22 pm

I got with him and accepted him.
Kosh
Kosh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down