Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Piggle's Clan Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Piggle's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Piggle's Clan Application

Post by Piggle Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Age, Be Honest: 14

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: Piggle

Rank/Threat Level: 122/Gold

How long have you been playing APB?: For about 8 months

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes, and a 7.1 surround headset

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Already have it, and Ventrilo.

How frequently do you play APB?: Daily

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Seen it around the server, saw thread on G1 forums. Current clan does not meet my expectations.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes, I have read the rules and requirements, I also do realize I do not meet the age requirement, but I hope that can be bypassed considering my maturity

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): Well I started playing from a referral from my friend, and progressively got better at the game. I play ARMA 3 also, so I plan on making an application on that also. I have a lot of experience in FPS and TPS games, and I am decent at them. I have only spent about 235 official hours on APB and I've gone to about 124 gold.
Piggle
Piggle
Senior Patrolman
Senior Patrolman

http://pigsquared.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down