Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Pwn133 Clan Application Form

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Pwn133 Clan Application Form Empty [ACCEPTED] Pwn133 Clan Application Form

Post by Pwn133 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Name: Ben Johnson (Pwn133: Enforcer, Pwn144: Criminal)

Age: 13 ( do NOT let his fool you, I am very mature and very capable of handling and comprehending the words you say)

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: Pwn133

Rank/Threat Level: Rank = 120ish on criminal. 50ish on enforcer. (sorry for low rank). Threat: Silver

How long have you been playing APB?  : About a month. I catch on fast.

Do you have a microphone/headset? (Preferred, but not required.) : No, I use Skype to verbally communicate.

How often do you play APB? : Everyday. (nerdy I know)

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? : No one referred me. I at first saw clan mates walking around in bad ass clothes that represent clan. I also noticed the incredible skill of most people in the clan. I decided to investigate and asked people about the clan. I was not disappointed.

Have you reviewed and are you willing to agree to the totally-not-lame list of rules and requirements?: Yes, id love to join and be happy to help out. the rules are in fact hilarious. i almost died at the firing squad comment xD

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): Please do not take my age for granted, nor my rank. I understand that I seem fresh but I assure you I am not. I would love to be in clan. One interesting thing I may say is that I run a small but organized clan on my criminal. We have a clan-dress code that we follow and we always help each other out. Not much else I may add to all this. Thanks for the chance Smile

Last edited by phase on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Recruit has to resolve some microphone issues prior to training)
Pwn133
Pwn133
Officer First Grade
Officer First Grade

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Pwn133 Clan Application Form Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Pwn133 Clan Application Form

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:25 am

You mention that you verbally communicate via skype. This tells me that you have some form of microphone unless I misunderstand what you're saying. If I am correct, please download raidcall from raidcall.com, sign up, set your profil/display name as what your hurt members name is for easy identification. Seek me out in game so we can run missions together, and I can conduct your trainee asessment. See you on the streets recruit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Pwn133 Clan Application Form Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Pwn133 Clan Application Form

Post by Pwn133 Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:45 am

No sir, I mean that I use that app off of my phone, and I use head phones to hear what others are saying. If it is a requirement, id be more than happy to look into buying a headset.
Pwn133
Pwn133
Officer First Grade
Officer First Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:56 am

Its not required, but you will definately be at a disadvantage not having a way to verbally communicate with us. You dont need to have some $50+ headset(even though they're awesome, btw). Any cheap mic will work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down