Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] JessicaMarcia's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] JessicaMarcia's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED] JessicaMarcia's Clan Application

Post by Ewok_Jedi Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Age, Be Honest: 25

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: JessicaMarcia

Rank/Threat Level: 167 / Silver (Sometimes Gold)

How long have you been playing APB?: Since the RTW closed beta, on and off. More off than on, but I'm not new, just not necessarily knowledgeable of all the systems in the game.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes

How frequently do you play APB?: Fairly regularly, with some weeks where I might not play, but usually I am on once a day, 3-4 days a week at least.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Kourtny referred me

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I play all kinds of games. Other multiplayer games I can play are Dead Island, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3 MP, and likely others, so feel free to ask if I have any in specific. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome.

Oh, and you can add me to Steam, too. Look up farrenkutter, display name is Ewok Jedi, profile picture is an ewok with a lightsaber. If I am not on Steam... Send a search party D:
Ewok_Jedi
Ewok_Jedi
Master Patrolman
Master Patrolman

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] JessicaMarcia's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] JessicaMarcia's Clan Application

Post by Nyxx Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Everything looks fantastic! Koshkaa or myself will contact you in-game for further evaluations. See you soon! Very Happy
Nyxx
Nyxx
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

http://twitch.tv/apbrnyxx

Back to top Go down