Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application

3 posters

Go down

Was it cool to make this?

[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application I_vote_lcap50%[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application I_vote_lcap0%[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application I_vote_lcap50%[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application

Post by Princessceres Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Age, Be Honest: "I am level twenty-five...ish until May."

Country: "Something like United States of America. Totally like PHILADELPHIA!"

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): "English is my first of languages. All the rest I butcher." D:

Applicable Character Name: "My enforcer is Princessceres."

Rank/Threat Level: "Rank is ninety-nine with threat level of silver." (I would say silversome, but not sure if this needs to be like professional.)

How long have you been playing APB?: "Let's see, should be coming up on like two months? Is there a way to check?"

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): "I totally have a working microphone!"

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): "At this time ...not really cause I've totally been creeping your channel already." D:

How frequently do you play APB?: "I play everyday.." =C ".or try too." xD

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: "Wasn't referred to HURT, more the channel for TeamSpeak by Violencia/Meiglos who is totally awesome, & ended up meeting a bunch of cool peoples." xD "Most days I try to process in my head who's more fun, Adralyon or Skitty... either way they keep life fun!"

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): "I have reviewed, willing & totally agree with the guidelines. I will do my best to keep within these boundaries, and would love to be reminded if I get too comfortable or offensive."

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): "Just would like to say, Thank you for your time and consideration. Anything else will probably fall out my mouth in TeamSpeak." xD

"Oh and I LOVE! having fun!! & sharing the feelling." ;]

Later days xoxo
Princessceres
Princessceres
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application

Post by Kosh Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:23 am

I've already played with you a good bit too and all the jazz so no evaul is needed I'll bug you in game
Kosh
Kosh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Princessceres's Clan Application

Post by Meiglos Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Welcome Princess.
Meiglos
Meiglos
Superintendent
Superintendent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down