Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Notoriousx's clan application.

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Notoriousx's clan application. Empty [ACCEPTED] Notoriousx's clan application.

Post by Notoriousx Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Age, Be Honest(Minimum is 16): 21

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Y

Applicable Character Name: Notoriousx

Rank/Threat Level: 133 gold

How long have you been playing APB?: 5 months or more

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yep

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yep

How frequently do you play APB?: Almost everyday

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Yes

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):

Love to have fun and enjoy. I think my favorite weapon would be the Shaw and sometimes Sniper. I prefer to play missions with clan mates than with random people. I recently left my old clan cause nobody goes online anymore and it has been lonely for me these few months. Also, it was my first clan since I started playing. I will always be loyal to my clan. I am friendly and can talk about anything. I hope that I get your approval and I'm looking forward to a new friendship with you guys. Thanks for taking your time to read through my application.
Notoriousx
Notoriousx
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Notoriousx's clan application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Notoriousx's clan application.

Post by Kosh Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 pm

I can vouch for you playing wise I'll chat with you a little bit more but it is looking good
Kosh
Kosh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down