Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Javus's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Javus's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Javus's Clan Application

Post by javus Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Age, Be Honest(Minimum is 16): 19

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: Javus

Rank/Threat Level: Rank 125

How long have you been playing APB?: Since open beta

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Already downloaded.

How frequently do you play APB?: 2-3 hours after work on average, some days when i have off i end up playing most of the day.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: APB forums.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): I have reviewed them and I do agree.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I've played apb up until now with nothing but random people and a couple friends, but, none of my friends play APB:R anymore so I'm stuck playing with random people all the time. So, i figure this would be the best time to search around for a clan, and i've also seen you guys in game quite often.
javus
javus
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Javus's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Javus's Clan Application

Post by Vyrral Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:45 am

I have reviewed your application and will contact you in game for further evaluation
Vyrral
Vyrral
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Javus's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Javus's Clan Application

Post by javus Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 am

Will be on today after work, around 5pm
javus
javus
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by javus Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm on now, and should be on for the rest of the night.
javus
javus
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down