Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Lawgiver's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Lawgiver's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED]Lawgiver's Clan Application

Post by Lawgiver Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Name: Tobias Rodriguez

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: Lawgiver

Rank/Threat Level: 222/Gold

How long have you been playing APB?: When did the RTW launch happen? Before that. Serious answer, though. I was in the APB beta and have been playing APB:R off and on since it's existence began.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (REQUIRED): Yes

How frequently do you play APB?: I would say that I play APB frequently. Perhaps not on a daily basis, but I'm always coming back to it.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Played against you guys on my Crim several times.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements?: Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): Lets see. I am a former US Marine in real life, in APB I have been a member of WASP, Viper Corps and WOLF Inc. I am a frequent player of War Thunder, Battlefield 3, ARMA 3, and I am planning on playing the hell out of GTA Online on XBox 360 upon launch.
Lawgiver
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Lawgiver's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Lawgiver's Clan Application

Post by ForsakenShadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:41 am

I am a HURT Officer and i will contact you in game for further assessments.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down