Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Bonetwizt CLAN APPLICATION

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Bonetwizt CLAN APPLICATION Empty [ACCEPTED]Bonetwizt CLAN APPLICATION

Post by Bonetwizt Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Name: Casey.

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes.

Applicable Character Name: Bonetwizt.

Rank/Threat Level: 193/ Silver.

How long have you been playing APB?: Since earlier this year.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes.

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (REQUIRED): Already have it downloaded, never used it.

How frequently do you play APB?: Almost daily.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Forum post, a few WOLF, Inc (current clan) mentioned HURT.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements?: Yes.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): Was formerly in VIPER Corps. with Necrixer. I was removed from the clan, can elaborate on that if you need me to. List of other games I play: Dota 2, War Thunder, BF3, Left 4 Dead, Borderlands 2, Payday 2, and others. I'm a programmer (primarily web/java/android), but am currently unemployed. I enjoy long walks on the beach and belly rubs.
Bonetwizt
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Bonetwizt CLAN APPLICATION Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Bonetwizt CLAN APPLICATION

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:11 pm

I have reviewed your application, and you are eligible for evaluation. Myself or ForsakenShadow will contact you in-game when we are available to conduct your assessment. I wont be online until 8pm EST, so there is a good chance that Shadow will catch you first. I look forward to playing with you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Bonetwizt CLAN APPLICATION Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Bonetwizt CLAN APPLICATION

Post by Bonetwizt Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:19 pm

phase wrote:I have reviewed your application, and you are eligible for evaluation. Myself or ForsakenShadow will contact you in-game when we are available to conduct your assessment. I wont be online until 8pm EST, so there is a good chance that Shadow will catch you first. I look forward to playing with you.

Thanks for the reply. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Bonetwizt
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down