Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillwind's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

Chillwind's Clan Application  Empty Chillwind's Clan Application

Post by Chillwind Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Age, Be Honest: 19 Years old.

Applicable Character Name: Chillwind

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes, English is my first language.

Rank/Threat Level: R 154 Been solid Gold foe eva

How long have you been playing APB?: I started playing APB in June 2013. I have a total of 876 Hours

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): I have a working microphone

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes! Infact, I've already been on the server.

How frequently do you play APB?: I try to play APB for a few hours everyday.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: I was referred by Meiglos and Giddy originally. This time around I know of HURT from the last time I was a member. I do infact want to rejoin.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes I have, and I agree.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I love all types of music, and I love to write my own. I do play many different games ranging from MMO's to FPS shooters to Sandbox games! I play APB, ArmA 2&3, GunZ 2, Minecraft, and CS:GO (to name a few). I generally love to have fun, and constantly look for ways to better myself both in-game and in real life.

I don't know if many of you remember me, but hello! I was in HURT quite a few months back, but I decided to leave because I was so busy and I didn't want to cause a big scene. I am looking forward to seeing old and new faces! Playing with one friend isn't the same as playing with a squad of friends. Thanks for your time!

Last edited by Chillwind on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misinformation)
Chillwind
Chillwind
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Chillwind's Clan Application  Empty Re: Chillwind's Clan Application

Post by Citizen13 Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:18 am

Please contact Koshkaa, Meiglos, Indigum, Nyxx, Vyrral, Dolf, CountessLoli, Citizen13, Or Mitansikte in-game for an invite to our TeamSpeak server where we will have an "initial interview" to make sure you got a chance to check our rules out, and we will likely have an ingame evaluation via a couple missions just to see how it goes(not a skill based eval, just teamwork etc.). Once that is done we will be happy to invite you to the clan to start your two week probationary period.

I joined in january of this year, so your name is familiar but I don't remember much other than that lol. I'm sure some of the others will remember you though! Glad to see you wanna rejoin!
Citizen13
Citizen13
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

Back to top Go down