Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Revofire's Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Revofire's Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Revofire's Application

Post by revofire Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Applicable Character Name: assaulth3ro911 (for now, I have the G1C for a name change, just haven't gotten around to it yet.)

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16): 16.

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): (Y) Most definitely.

Rank & Threat Level: 171 - Gold

How long have you been playing APB?: Since Open Beta.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Certainly, my old one broke recently so I caught a new on sale (happily).

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes.

How frequently do you play APB?: Very often (that is if my computer is in working order and the lag isn't totally killing me.) Things happen and IRL might get in the way so please bare with me!

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Nope, just browsing the forums when I came across the recruitment thread.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): I agree.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I am a dual enrolled student at EFSC going for my AA Degree. I love BF3 on PS3. Initially I thought it was super boring and really wanted the PC version but then I got better and better now I totally kicka** with my M417, and wow is it fun. I've been recently playing more games on my PS3 since my PC was out of commission for a good month or two. I have played and continue to play MANY, MANY other online games. I best not turn this into a biography so I'll just end it here. Overall, I'm just looking for a friendly yet epic clan. I can't stress how much I want to be in a non-discriminating and friendly environment, so when I read the rules for this clan, it gave me hope. Look forward to joining if possible.
revofire
revofire
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Revofire's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Revofire's Application

Post by Hambosauce Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Great application! Contact Hambosauce, Giddy, Nyxx, Ordelia, Vyrral, Meiglos or Koshkaa for an in-game evaluation.
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down