Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] ForsakenShadow's Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED] ForsakenShadow's Application Empty [ACCEPTED] ForsakenShadow's Application

Post by ForsakenShadow Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Name: Cameron

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: ForsakenShadow

Rank/Threat Level: Re-Rolled level 1 but i am premium/ My criminal is level 97 Threat: Gold, But i usually de-threat to silver.

How long have you been playing APB?: Quite a while now

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone?: yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (This is REQUIRED for new recruits): Already downloaded.

How frequently do you play APB? : All the time, As much as i can.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? : No, i saw you guy hovering around social and i got interested, I asked and was told to head here. I am interested in a good clan and more importantly friends to play with.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? I have reviewed and i do agree.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.) I an outgoing an avid gamer, i love to do missions and i have great teamwork when it comes to games. I do work monday-friday and sometimes weekends, other than that i am usually on 24/7 i am a great person to get a long with and i love meeting new people.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] ForsakenShadow's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] ForsakenShadow's Application

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Hello ForsakenShadow. I am phase, a HURT officer. I have reviewed your application and determined that you are clear for the next stage; trainee evaluation. I will contact you in-game, and we can start your assessment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] ForsakenShadow's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] ForsakenShadow's Application

Post by ForsakenShadow Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Okay, Sounds good to me. I am in game at the moment and i will be awaiting you.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:54 pm

I am still out on the battlefield, doing "IRL Missions" (at work) I will be returning to base at approximately 20:00 hours EST. There are some other recruits I may have to address prior, but it depends who is online.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ForsakenShadow Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Okay, I will add you in game and poke at you when you are in game, or await for you to poke at me.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down