Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]LyteWolf's Clan Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED]LyteWolf's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED]LyteWolf's Clan Application

Post by LyteWolf Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Name:Edd

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):yes

Applicable Character Name:LyteWolf

Rank/Threat Level:159/silver

How long have you been playing APB?:5 months now

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone/headset?:got a mic. but the external fan makes ot hard to hear me.

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (This is required for new recruits):yes. also i have teamspeak

How frequently do you play APB? :everyday mostly at least for an hour to 3.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? :A friend, Claudiaaa

Have you reviewed and are you willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements?yes.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.)

A bit of a lone wolf, just trying to find a pack to call my own. im good with a sniper rifle. close range is my weakness. i like to be call Wolf or Lyte if thats taken. Having Fun is most important to me.
LyteWolf
LyteWolf
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]LyteWolf's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]LyteWolf's Clan Application

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:50 am

Hello LyteWolf, we spoke briefly in game about applying. I see you mentioned issues with your mic. You will need to have a working microphone for your trainee assessment to be conducted. perhaps a different mic, or at least move it away from the fan etc. Look for me in game and we can start your assessment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]LyteWolf's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]LyteWolf's Clan Application

Post by LyteWolf Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:14 pm

thank you. i think i fix the issue with my fan and am ready for anything you throw at me. sir. see u in game.
LyteWolf
LyteWolf
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down