Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Onigiri's Clan Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Onigiri's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED]Onigiri's Clan Application

Post by Onigiri Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:30 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Age, Be Honest: 19 (20 in February)

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): No, but I've been speaking it for so long, haha.

Applicable Character Name: Onigiri

Rank/Threat Level:75 Silver

How long have you been playing APB?: 8 Months; quit for a bit because building new computer.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes.

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Already have that, Vent and Raidcall.

How frequently do you play APB?: Everyday if I'm not too busy. (Which is rare if I am busy.)

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Nope, I found out by playing with Motive and many other members. They're really good so I thought I'd like to join. Very Happy

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes I have.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):
I also play LoL, Warframe, and some other games. (Starbound included.) I'm willing to help anyone in need, I speak Japanese (Half Japanese/Half Native American) and a bit of French. Also, a bunch of my friends are randomly either in or out of active duty. I tend to play Airsoft with them a bit.

Ready to protect and serve.

Last edited by Onigiri on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Onigiri
Onigiri
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Onigiri's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Onigiri's Clan Application

Post by Nyxx Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:33 am

Everything looks fantastic. Contact myself, Koshkaa, Giddy, or Meiglos in-game for an evaluation. Good luck! Very Happy
Nyxx
Nyxx
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

http://twitch.tv/apbrnyxx

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Onigiri's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Onigiri's Clan Application

Post by Ewok_Jedi Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 am

Ohai, I played with you at some point yesterday Very Happy
Ewok_Jedi
Ewok_Jedi
Master Patrolman
Master Patrolman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down