Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]TheBootyWarrior's Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]TheBootyWarrior's Application Empty [ACCEPTED]TheBootyWarrior's Application

Post by TheBootyWarrior Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Name: Diogo DaSilva

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: TheBootyWarrior

Rank/Threat Level: 70/Silver

How long have you been playing APB?: 1 month

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone?: Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (This is REQUIRED for new recruits): Yes

How frequently do you play APB? : Everyday

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? : I found out about ''HURT'' when I was in social and I found people with that really nice camo clothes, I asked them how they could make it and told me about HURT.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.) I like playing battlefield 3, Arma 3, etc...
TheBootyWarrior
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]TheBootyWarrior's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]TheBootyWarrior's Application

Post by TheBootyWarrior Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:01 pm

I see people replying to other application's and not mine...Is there some sort of issue with mine?
TheBootyWarrior
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]TheBootyWarrior's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]TheBootyWarrior's Application

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:04 pm

No, I apologize, I dont get to reply to every app. However, if your status is set to PENDING, everything is ok
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBootyWarrior Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Oh, it's ok.
Thanks.
TheBootyWarrior
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by ForsakenShadow Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:07 am

When are you usually on, I have been trying to get a hold of you in game and it says you are never on?
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBootyWarrior Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:20 am

Oh sorry, last night I wasn't home. I only got on at 10:00 EST for a while though.
But i'll be on today
TheBootyWarrior
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down