Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HURT Membership Application - xXxAberrantxXx

3 posters

Go down

HURT Membership Application - xXxAberrantxXx Empty HURT Membership Application - xXxAberrantxXx

Post by xXAberrantXx Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team – Membership Application:

Real Name (Optional): My actual name is Kevin.

Applicable Character Name: I'm currently working on leveling an enforcer by the name of “xXxAberrantxXx” on APB's North-East Joker Server. I also have a criminal by the name of “xXAberrantXx” on the same server which I don't really play with but have there to take up space.

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16): I'm presently 19 years of age.

Country: I grew up in and am currently residing within good old—though not really all that old—United States of America!

Is English a first language for you?(Y/N): English is my first and only language, yes.

Rank & Threat Level: xXxAberrantxXx is currently Rank 30 with a silver threat.

How long have you been playing APB: I played the game for several few weeks about a year ago...I fried the laptop I was using and have since then almost completely forgotten how to play APB. But that's apart from the point; according to Steam, I have played a total of 23 hours—which, I know, is not all that much. Though I'm certainly not an experienced APB player, I'm willing to put in my best effort to not only learn the game but to learn it quickly!  Very Happy 

Do you currently have a working microphone? (REQUIRED): I do have a working microphone. One note on this point: I use the microphone whenever it doesn't bother people around me, as I try to remain respectful to everyone else in my current residence. When and if I log in during the day, I will likely not use the microphone; when I log on in the night (which is when I spend most of my time playing games anyway), I will hook the mic up and use it. Just thought I would let you all know.  Smile 

Are you willing to download and use our voice-chat program Teamspeak (REQUIRED): I already have the Teamspeak client downloaded on my computer from my other multiplayer games. And yes, I am more than willing to use it here.

How frequently do you play APB? Do you know that kind of excitement you get when you play a cool game for the first time? Well, that's what I'm experiencing at the moment with APB. Though my school schedule (I'm currently attending college) somewhat limits the time I can spend on APB, you can expect roughly 10-20 hours weekly from me.

Did somebody refer you to HURT: Nope, nobody referred me to HURT. I was just exploring the forums and decided to finally see what participating in an APB clan is like. HURT looked the most appealing, so I filled out an application.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract to the clan): I have reviewed and do now pledge to wholly abide by the prescribed jurisdiction as mandated by the HURT administration and entitled “Rules” under the “Application Guidelines – READ FIRST!” page of HURT's Forumotion web domain. Yes, in other words, hahaha.  Very Happy 

Anything else you'd like to share? (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): Hmm...well, I'm a fairly laid back individual who is simply looking to have a good time. As I stated above, I'm currently attending college (I know, incredibly interesting, lol). I have an odd fascination with words—which tends to stand out most in just about anything I write.  I currently also play Minecraft, and I recently downloaded Gary's Mod (which I am still trying to understand).

I hope to see you all around,
xXxAberrantxXx
Kevin
xXAberrantXx
xXAberrantXx
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

HURT Membership Application - xXxAberrantxXx Empty Re: HURT Membership Application - xXxAberrantxXx

Post by Citizen13 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Please contact Koshkaa, Meiglos, Indigum, Nyxx, Vyrral, Dolf, CountessLoli, Citizen13, Or Mitansikte in-game for an invite to our TeamSpeak server where we will have an "initial interview" to make sure you got a chance to check our rules out, and we will likely have an ingame evaluation via a couple missions just to see how it goes(not a skill based eval, just teamwork etc.). Once that is done we will be happy to invite you to the clan to start your two week probationary period.

So yeah, honestly I like how you type! LoL

And just something to note, we are slowly trying to prepare to transfer our forums. You may have noticed this under our Announcements. So just be patient with the forum chaos in the mean time lol.
Citizen13
Citizen13
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

Back to top Go down

HURT Membership Application - xXxAberrantxXx Empty Re: HURT Membership Application - xXxAberrantxXx

Post by xXAberrantXx Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Alright, thank you very much. I'll contact one of the listed officers when I log on to APB later!
xXAberrantXx
xXAberrantXx
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonCountess Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:30 am

did their interview
DemonCountess
DemonCountess
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

http://shop.com/LoliLexi

Back to top Go down