Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] SgtWulf's Heavy Urban Response Team re-application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] SgtWulf's Heavy Urban Response Team re-application  Empty [ACCEPTED] SgtWulf's Heavy Urban Response Team re-application

Post by SgtWulf Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Applicable Character Name: SgtWulf

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16): 17

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Rank & Threat Level: 214 gold

How long have you been playing APB?: 3

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes

How frequently do you play APB?: 5 hours every day

Did somebody refer you to HURT? No  

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):I also play warframe,warface and planetside 2.I play Football for my high school team and I've been a member in HURT but had to leave due to things in real life.
SgtWulf
SgtWulf
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] SgtWulf's Heavy Urban Response Team re-application  Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] SgtWulf's Heavy Urban Response Team re-application

Post by Dolf Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Good to see you again SgtWulf. As long as there are no long-standing issues for your absence, I don't see a problem letting you back in. Talk to one of the officers (Nyxx, Giddy, Koshkaa, Indigum, Ordelia, Motive, Vyrral, or Dolf) next time you see them in game. Thanks.
Dolf
Dolf
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

Back to top Go down