Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mint's backstory

4 posters

Go down

Mint's backstory Empty Mint's backstory

Post by Mintansikte Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 am

And here I thought you guys had an RP thing going, but I guess I get to be the first one.

Mita 'Mint' Sikte is a South African native whose family moved to San Paro at a young age.  She attended public school in the district, graduating with average grades, and attending an average university to get an average degree in geology and more specifically, mining for rare stones.  She started working for the various private gemcutters in San Paro appraising and suggesting cuts for raw stones purchased from her native 'Suid Afrika'.  

As San Paro descended from a decent place to live, she'd purchased a gun for her own protection.  She'd heard the gangs were using stolen diamonds to buy drugs and weapons, and were kidnapping jewelers to appraise and 'clean' the stones; make them seem legit.  

She was in a jewelry store talking to one of the managers when a van crashed though the front window.  She ducked behind one of the counters as two people, a man and a woman, got out and shot the guards.  Having only gone though a 2-day class on how to use her gun she poked over and shot at one, missing horribly.  For her efforts, she was rewarded with automatic weapons fire peppering her cover.  She played dead, and was able to knee-cap the girl, taking her rifle and finishing off the magazine at the boyfriend.  Both crims survived, and she was hailed as a 'hero'.  

Few months later, they hype over the robbery died down, and the City Security Act came into effect.  She signed up as a support role, working with the CSA officers and techs to identify blood and stolen precious stones.  On many occasions she would tag along with an assult team for a raid on a weapons sale or drug sting where stolen diamonds were likely to be present.  Over time, she joined the attacks, eventually leading them, then becoming a full CSA officer known for her quick, if not questionable, approach.  She only has a handful of arrests, one being a senior ranking member of the Blood Roses.  The suspect would later have the case dismissed on a technicality.

After that arrest, and subsequent return of nearly 3 billion USD (31853100000R) to South African diamond and gold mining companies she was plastered on the cover of Effigy with the nickname 'Diamond Bullet'.  

Currently, Mita is associated with the Enfocer group H.U.R.T, and works closely with the Tigers, who seem to care more about the illegal diamond trade than the Pretorians. She also liaises with the South African Self-Defense unit stationed in the consulate, holding the rank of Captain.

Mita has recived citations from the Tigers and the Pretorians for her services to both organizations, as well as citations from San Paro for distinguished expertise with rifles, light machine guns and High-Velocity Rifles, in addition to the awards from San Paro for arresting high-valued criminals (on occasion) and a Nkwe ya Selefera (Silver Leopard) from the SADF for her continued work in finding and returning property of South Africa to the RSA at great personal danger, and rushing into danger of being blown up on many occasions to disarm and remove explosive devices.

Last edited by Mintansikte on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mintansikte
Mintansikte
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Mint's backstory Empty Re: Mint's backstory

Post by Hambosauce Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:49 am

My god. This is awesome.
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekaton Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:45 am

Me likes lore.

*gobble* *gobble*.
Hekaton
Hekaton
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadaeya Nightingale Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:34 pm

that is awesome.. I'll need to do something like that for Kadaeya.. though I'll have to figure out how she ended up with the SA Uniform and stuff.. Razz Anyway.. will post it when I finalize her story.
Kadaeya Nightingale
Kadaeya Nightingale
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down