Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPROVED] Wilda's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[APPROVED] Wilda's Clan Application Empty [APPROVED] Wilda's Clan Application

Post by wilda_commish Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Applicable Character Name: Wilda

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16): 41

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Y

Rank & Threat Level: 134 Silver

How long have you been playing APB?: 5 weeks

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes

How frequently do you play APB?: About 2 hours daily, 4-5 days a week

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: No one in particular referred me, but I have been randomly teamed with your members on a couple of missions. I saw your post on the Joker Server Clan subforum over at the official APB:R forums.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): irl, I'm an elected official in a small community where I also volunteer as the Police Commissioner. I have no delusions about my skill at this and other video games; I'm far from a l33t player, but am not totally inept either. I enjoy playing this game and would like to join a group of what appear to be like-minded folks. Thanks for the consideration.
wilda_commish
wilda_commish
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Wilda's Clan Application Empty Re: [APPROVED] Wilda's Clan Application

Post by Hambosauce Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 am

Nice application. Contact Hambosauce, Nyxx, Vyrral, Ordelia, Giddy, Meiglos, CountessLoli or Koshkaa in-game for an evaluation. I suggest adding the listed officers for a quicker chance of being trialed.
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down