Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Enter: Meiglos

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Enter: Meiglos Empty [ACCEPTED] Enter: Meiglos

Post by Meiglos Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Name: Meiglos

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Usually.  

Applicable Character Name: Meiglos / Violencia

Rank/Threat Level: 235-235 / Gold-Silver

How long have you been playing APB?  : 3100+ Hours logged.  

Do you have a microphone/headset? (Preferred, but not required.) : Yes.  

How often do you play APB? : Every damn day.  Untill I get pissed, & Ill take a week off every now & then.  

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? : No.  You guys looked to be active.  Nyxx & I got to chatting in socail one evening & I thought I would give you guys a chance.  

Have you reviewed and are you willing to agree to the totally-not-lame list of rules and requirements?
1 - yes.  
2 - ya, w/e, I prefer not to have knowledge of any of the mentioned discriminatory factors.   Lets keep it professional please.  
3 - Ya, Fuck Hacks.  
4 - I am now your most active clan member.  Peroid.  
5 - Not a problem.  
6 - Begging makes me want to slap-a-bitch.  I dont do it.  (Unless of course you WANT to give me your nano)
7 - So many people who play APB:R forget this, Im glad you mentioned it.  

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.)

Previous affiliations:
Third Eye Investigations - (Small Enforcer Clan) - Small clan started by friends who I played City of Heroes with.  Sadly just days after I got into APB, all but 1-2 of these guys stopped playing.  
Reason for leaving: This clan has almost NO activity.   No leadership.  No future.  

San Paro High School (SPHS) - (Large Criminal Clan) - A group of elite criminals founded by designing legend Fleeting.  I joined them immediately upon forming, in hopes to learn from more experienced players.   However, as I was still a new player to APB, & most of the players here were EXTREMLY experienced, most did not have patience to teach me & my experience here as a whole was negative.  

Reason for leaving:
1 - Majority of clan members were assholes.  
2 - Leader quit playing APB, & activity diminished.  
3 - Clan fell apart after youtube video was posted on APB forums showing clan leaders playing with admitted hacker.  (Leaders got mad at member for streaming when a friend of theirs was on TeamSpeak, talking about his hacks)

Judgement Gaming (Judgement) - (Medium Enforcer Clan) - I joined Judgement from the recommendation of a friend from SPHS.  They are an absolutely GREAT group of gamers, that I greatly enjoyed my time with.  They introduced me to clan events & just generally having a great time on APB.  I still frequent their Teamspeak & team with them from time to time.  

Reason for leaving:
1 - Pressure from LawDawg to join Witness Kings
2 - Leader(s) had quit playing APB, & I saw no opportunity for advancement.  

Witness Kings (The Witness Kings / SAWK Union) - (Small to Largest Enforcer Clan) -
This is where I spent the majority of my time in APB with.  When I joined Witness Kings, LawDawg (Witness Kings Leader/Founder) had commited himself to changing Witness Kings from a small clan of friends to a world class APB clan, this solidifed my decision to leave Judgement.   I joined & was shortly there after promoted to officer, where I was in charge of events, administrating the forums, & lead clan designer as well as other duties.  I was generally looked on as the #2 man in the organization.  I played a pivitol role in turning the clan into the undisputed most active clan on the server.  

Reason for leaving:  Recently when the segregation patch for APB was released, Witness Kings lost about 90% of its active members, including its leader.  I had no interest in running around doing mass recruiting, only to have new recruits clash with old members who no longer play APB & generally despise the game & the way they have been treated by APB.  

Station ACE (SAWK Union) - (Medium to Largest Criminal Clan) - I joined Station ACE the day they joined Witness Kings on their teamspeak server.  While the clan did share a teamspeak, & majority of their members.  The clans maintained their independence by having separate leaders, officers, & forums.  When I 1st joined, under the leadership of NaterNasty, it was a medium sized clan, with about 20 active (daily) members.  when Nater took a break, xPray took over who went on a recruiting bing, swelling our ranks & notoriety on the server.  Upon xPray's incistance, I was promoted to officer & had the unique  distinction of being the only officer in both Station ACE & Witness Kings.  In Station ACE, my duties were basically the same as in WK; Events, Forums, & Designs.

Reason for leaving: Basically the officers in Station ACE threw a coup d'etat.  The former leaders of the clan would not relinquish control, despite not playing APB any longer.  The officers (myself included) along with the vast majority of the members quit Station ACE & formed the new clan Blasphemy.  Station ACE was asked to leave Witness Kings Teamspeak server, & Blasphemy was implemented as the new sister clan of Witness Kings.  

Blasphemy - (Large Criminal Clan) - I immediately joined Blasphemy upon the dissolution of Station ACE & was awarded the rank of officer.  Sadly at this time, I was getting a bit bored of APB & told everyone that it was time for me to take a break, & that I should be removed as officer in both clans (both clans refused my resignation).  I was just getting back into the swing of things after a 2-3 month hiatus, when the segregation patch was released.  

Reason for leaving:
1 - The release of segregation patch persuaded the vast majority of our players to quit playing APB.  
2 - Leader is downright hostile towards APB, & is not quiet about his disdain for the way he feels treated by the developers.  

Evocati - (Large Criminal Clan) - I recently joined Evocati (two+ weeks) Things look promising, plenty of members/probationary members to team with.  While leadership does not seem active in APB, they do keep a close watch on the officers who are.  

Meiglos
Meiglos
Superintendent
Superintendent

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Enter: Meiglos Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Enter: Meiglos

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Holy shitballs! Wall of text crits you for 20k damage...lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Enter: Meiglos Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Enter: Meiglos

Post by Indigum Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:56 pm