Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Sakuya's Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Sakuya's Application Empty [ACCEPTED]Sakuya's Application

Post by SakuyaMkIV Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:07 am

Age, Be Honest: 24

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): No, but I am fluent.

Applicable Character Name: SakuyaMkIV

Rank/Threat Level: Silver

How long have you been playing APB?: 4-5 months total, including closed beta experience. Just getting back into it.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes

How frequently do you play APB?: Nightly at least 1-2 hours, average 3-4

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: I found the clan recruitment thread on the Gamersfirst forum

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):
Because honesty is the best policy, I'll put as much clan-relevant info as possible.

Currently in a Planetside 2 outfit called Ghosts of the Revolution. We do a lot of team ops and weekly raids, so I do have experience in big teamplay, though I would think only half of it would apply to APB. GOTR themselves don't play APB, but there is always a minimum of two nights per week that I cannot commit to being in APB, that being Wednesday and Thursday nights.

I am actually applying on a new character, with both my main Enfo (SakuyaTachibana) and alt Crim (SakuyaSama7) staying clanless until I get an approval/rejection from HURT. The reason for this is that those two characters are where I do a lot of creative work with graphics. This means it may clash with clan requirements.

As for me, I'm not a veteran or current Armed Forces. The only thing remotely close is that I was in an Air Force JROTC unit. I graduated from my high school taking with me the rank of Cadet Captain, and was the Commander for our Color Guard team for two years (I was in the team for 3). However, three of my uncles and two cousins are retired Navy, while two cousins are currently in the US Marine Corps.

If you are wondering how English is not my first language, I was born and raised in the Philippines. I lived there for 15 years, and moved to California in 2004. I was actually already fluent in English before I even landed on US soil since my school has a yearly month-long English-speaking Campaign.

Other than that, I'm just an uninteresting person who has an excessive love for anime and Japanese culture (I grew up watching anime and those kaijuu shows like Ultraman, I guess Pacific Rim would be the Western equivalent!). Oh and music. Can't forget about music. I play a little bit of drums and guitar. I always say "No music, no life."
SakuyaMkIV
SakuyaMkIV
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Sakuya's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Sakuya's Application

Post by Elric1995 Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:50 am

Thanks for being honest, Great info about yourself here. I usually don't see such detailed facts about ones self. Now to the serious part, Application looks good, i will contact you in-game for your Evaluation.

Also about your questions on the GamerFirst forum. If you are talking about the Planetside 2 clan, sure you can play them. We just require you to be on atleast once every two weeks or just post in the "Will be gone for awhile section." About #2 you are not required to wear a Uni, as far as I know, but its recommended. It also doesn't have to be tactical.
Elric1995
Elric1995
Senior Corporal
Senior Corporal

Back to top Go down