Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Sunnieday Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sunnieday Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Sunnieday Application

Post by Sunnieday Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:24 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Name:Alex Garcia

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):y

Applicable Character Name: Sunnieday

Rank/Threat Level:108

How long have you been playing APB?: 4 months

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED):yes  turtlebeach xp400 but need to hook up the mic set up

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (REQUIRED):I don't see how that would be a prob its just a program. If that what u guys use for communtion I will.

How frequently do you play APB?:Every night if not everyother if I don't have clients late at night and weekends are whenever I please.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?:I saw , it looked like a big enough clan and organized ..which is good cause more people equals more fun.  This is accutally mt first shooting game on pc ...but the transition is not to bad I played bf3 and was lvl100 a long time ago so got bored ...also am a 100ss jet fighter ....which would not matter on this game.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements?:Basic don't be a dush....rules or begger. Simple

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):I play a lot most of the time shooting games which is what I like and I use LTL guns but have been accustom to using the sniper bolt action guns ..which I don't want to sound like a 12 year old kids being a sniper pro its just what I happen to like but change on situation. Also I am cental Time and age 27 thanks guys

Last edited by ForsakenShadow on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : missed some stuff the first time and didnt hit the preview my fault)
Sunnieday
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sunnieday Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Sunnieday Application

Post by ForsakenShadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:10 pm

I am a HURT Officer and i will whisper you in game for further assessments. If you can get your mic hooked up and raidcall installed and ready to to make it easier for us to begin that would be awesome.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sunnieday Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Sunnieday Application

Post by Sunnieday Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:27 pm

NOt a problem downloading now. And should be on in a bit
Sunnieday
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down