Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Heretekalia

2 posters

Go down

Application: Heretekalia Empty Application: Heretekalia

Post by Heretekalia Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:54 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Real Name (Optional):Daniel

Applicable Character Name:Alia

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16):24

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Rank & Threat Level:Silver 6, R120

How long have you been playing APB?:I started back when G1 had gotten the rights from RTW, so I think sometime in 2011, though I can't remember, I've taken a rather long break in the meantime, however.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED):Yes

Are you willing to use and download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED):Yes

How frequently do you play APB?:Recently just got back into the game and I forgot how fun it could be, despite the flaws the game may have

Did somebody refer you to HURT? If not, how did you find out about us?:No, I found HURT via the G1 Joker clan forums.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan):Yes I have.

Anything else you'd like to share? (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):I'm a former Airman with the USAF(Not that I did much but sheet metal, honestly.) and currently play bass in a band, oh yeah, I also play other games such as Planetside 2, Smite, League of Legends, War Thunder, and World of Tanks whenever I feel like APB is getting to me at that time.

I am also blind in my right eye due to an accident I had while in the service. remember to wear your goggles when you're messing with metal and sparks, kids!
Heretekalia
Heretekalia
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Application: Heretekalia Empty Re: Application: Heretekalia

Post by Dolf Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:06 am

Nice application, I look forward to meeting you. The next time you're online look for one of the following officers and ask us about running your evaluation (recommended you add them to your friend's list): Dolf, Nyxx, Vyrral, CountessLoli, Meiglos, and/or Koshkaa. Good luck!
Dolf
Dolf
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

Back to top Go down