Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPROVED] IcyBoob's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[APPROVED] IcyBoob's Clan Application Empty [APPROVED] IcyBoob's Clan Application

Post by IcyBoobs Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Real Name (Optional):Mario Smith

Applicable Character Name:IcyBoobs (I hope my IGN doesn't mind you guys)

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16):16, Turning 17 in 2 months Razz

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):Yes, It's my first and only language.

Rank & Threat Level: Gold Threat, Rank is about 30-40, (Because I just made my enforcer) BUT, I do have plenty of maxed characters so...I'm not a nub Razz

How long have you been playing APB?: 2 Years & a Half

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED):Yes

Are you willing to use and download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED):Yes

How frequently do you play APB?:Eh, everyday, about 10 hours+

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Through APB Reloaded, Saw some guys in HURT in the social district, asked them about it...They said it was pretty cool so..yeah, I also know vela.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan):Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):No that's okay Smile
IcyBoobs
IcyBoobs
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] IcyBoob's Clan Application Empty Re: [APPROVED] IcyBoob's Clan Application

Post by Hambosauce Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Your applications looks great. Who are your other max ranks if you do not mind sharing?
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] IcyBoob's Clan Application Empty Re: [APPROVED] IcyBoob's Clan Application

Post by IcyBoobs Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Hambosauce wrote:Your applications looks great. Who are your other max ranks if you do not mind sharing?
LeadTheWay (Patriot) And FuKnShitUP (Obeya) lol, and some old ones that are in the 155+ Rank range. I hope you guys don't mind me being a low rank, as i've stated that I just made this Enforcer, but I can assure you, I'm not new to the game.  Very Happy 
IcyBoobs
IcyBoobs
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hambosauce Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:10 pm

We'll lucky for you we don't mind. Contact Hambosauce, Nyxx, Vyrral, Ordelia, CountessLoli, Meiglos or Koshkaa to recieve an in-game evaluation.
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by IcyBoobs Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:11 pm

And by the way, this is m[APPROVED] IcyBoob's Clan Application RErIvom enforcer I just made, as you can see I am gold, and already rocking the Tactical Urban Pack, got my CR5, And i'm set Very Happy
IcyBoobs
IcyBoobs
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by IcyBoobs Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Hambosauce wrote:We'll lucky for you we don't mind. Contact Hambosauce, Nyxx, Vyrral, Ordelia, CountessLoli, Meiglos or Koshkaa to recieve an in-game evaluation.
Oh ok, thanks! Very Happy
IcyBoobs
IcyBoobs
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down