Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] ChamaGamer Application

2 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] ChamaGamer Application Empty [DECLINED] ChamaGamer Application

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Age, Be Honest:13

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):My first language is Spanish the second is Italy and third is English but I have an English title

Applicable Character Name:ChamaGamer

Rank/Threat Level:94

How long have you been playing APB? :1 year old, but I had other accounts

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes a very good microphone

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED):I have that program

How frequently do you play APB?:12 hours or more per day

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?:Thanks to the members thereof, for its remarkable presence

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan):Ofcourse

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):i Study in second grade at high school , pass second grade with 11/12, i like very much the informatic and i like the computers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] ChamaGamer Application Empty Re: [DECLINED] ChamaGamer Application

Post by Hambosauce Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:18 am

How well can you understand English and speak it? Also what is your threat if you do not mind me asking? One last thing actually, I believe the minimum age is 16 years of age but I'm not certain. I'll let an officer come on and decide. Good luck!
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:25 am

Hambosauce wrote:How well can you understand English and speak it? Also what is your threat if you do not mind me asking? One last thing actually, I believe the minimum age is 16 years of age but I'm not certain. I'll let an officer come on and decide. Good luck!

Yeah i know but for why the minimum age is 16?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyxx Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:23 am

Thank you for interest in joining HURT, unfortunately, a strong grasp of the English language is required in this clan, and coupled by your age, I don't think you would fit in our clan, therefore, I am going to have to decline your application.
Nyxx
Nyxx
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

http://twitch.tv/apbrnyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Nyxx wrote:Thank you for interest in joining HURT, unfortunately, a strong grasp of the English language is required in this clan, and coupled by your age, I don't think you would fit in our clan, therefore, I am going to have to decline your application.

not for nothing, but you said an officer has erased the boundaries of age and my English is very good .. Thanks for your attention
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down