Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] JasonGage Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] JasonGage Application Empty [ACCEPTED] JasonGage Application

Post by JasonGage Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Is English A First Language For You? (Y/N): Yes
Applicable Character Name: JasonGage
Rank/Threat Level: 34 Silver
How long have you been playing APB: I started shortly after Open beta closed
Do You Currently Have a Working Microphone (Y/N): Yes
Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak?: Have had it installed on my computer for about a year now
How Often Do You Play APB: As often as possible normally daily for several hours
Did Someone Refer You To HURT? If not how did you find out about us?: Saw a lot of members running around and figured I would ask about joining.
Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes
Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I'm certified in beginner ICT meaning if theirs a problem with a computer that doesn't involve ripping into the physical parts I can probably fix it, I have played a lot of FPS over the years but APB is the first one I've really liked and stuck with not that it doesn't agitate me at times. I recently started playing enforcer after my last crim clan disbanded and must say I enjoy working in this faction.
JasonGage
JasonGage
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] JasonGage Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] JasonGage Application

Post by ForsakenShadow Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:40 pm

I have reviewed your application and I or another Officer will contact you in game for further Assessments.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down