Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PENDING]AuskeSutcliffs Clan Application

3 posters

Go down

[PENDING]AuskeSutcliffs Clan Application Empty [PENDING]AuskeSutcliffs Clan Application

Post by AuskeSutcliff Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:55 pm

I am resubmitting my application because my other was declined due to the fact that there was "no contact in thirty days". I messaged members that were listed for a tryout on multiple occasions and never received any sort of response. Other times hardly any members were on or were busy. Id like to ask clan leaders and admins to take note that I did in fact contact members, and to please reinstate my application.

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Applicable Character Name: AuskeSutcliff

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16): 18

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Rank & Threat Level: Gold, 69

How long have you been playing APB?: Since launch on and off

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes

How frequently do you play APB?: 4-5 Times a week, between 3-5 hours a day

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: Clan member Javus

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I frequently play Battlefield 4 and I'm a musician. I'm hoping to make my way into a steady clan and be active with others.
AuskeSutcliff
AuskeSutcliff
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[PENDING]AuskeSutcliffs Clan Application Empty Re: [PENDING]AuskeSutcliffs Clan Application

Post by Kosh Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:37 am

Thanks for the interest in joining HURT add Koshkaa to friends and bug me as soon as you see me on.
Kosh
Kosh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

[PENDING]AuskeSutcliffs Clan Application Empty Re: [PENDING]AuskeSutcliffs Clan Application

Post by Meiglos Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:38 am

Contact Citizen13, Dolf, Nyxx, Vyrral, CountessLoli, Meiglos or Koshkaa in-game for an evaluation.

I have tried whispering you several times, but never seem to catch you online.

I have chatted with other officers who say the same.
Meiglos
Meiglos
Superintendent
Superintendent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down