Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Bishops' Clan Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Bishops' Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED]Bishops' Clan Application

Post by Bishops Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Name: Hasan Clark

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: Bishops

Rank/Threat Level: 118/ Silver

How long have you been playing APB?: 2 years

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone/headset?: yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (This is required for new recruits): yes

How frequently do you play APB? : whenever i can on weekdays and all during the weekend

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? : Koshkaa, she was pretty cool and I'm searching for a new clan. Mine is never on anymore.

Have you reviewed and are you willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? yes, they seem pretty reasonable

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.) I like APB but I find it hard to be immersed in the game because I'm always playing alone. Hopefully if I get accepted that I can find a new experience in this game. Also I play Dragon's Nest, Warframe, Vindictus, AVA, and Minecraft.
Bishops
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Bishops' Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Bishops' Clan Application

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm

I have reviewed your application, and you are clear for further evaluation. I will contact you in-game to being your assessment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Bishops' Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Bishops' Clan Application

Post by Bishops Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Nice. When is a good day or time I can see you in-game?
Bishops
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:13 pm

I have a weird work schedule, I will whisper you the next time I see you on, I added you to my friends list
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down