Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WITHDRAWN] Thing One's Application

2 posters

Go down

[WITHDRAWN] Thing One's Application  Empty [WITHDRAWN] Thing One's Application

Post by Thing One Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Applicable Character Name: Briony

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16): 17

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes! English is my first language

Rank & Threat Level: 108 Gold

How long have you been playing APB?: I would say about 1 full year! I have 764 hours played in game (Thats with a Crim and a ENF)

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes (Might have a hiss sound to it)

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes

How frequently do you play APB?: 10-20 Hours a week

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: When I was on my criminal (NightDemon) I faced you guys quite a bit!

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I am a male, I really enjoy dicking around on APB some times. I also take enjoyment in playing other FPS games such as Rust,CS:S....ETC
Thing One
Thing One
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[WITHDRAWN] Thing One's Application  Empty Re: [WITHDRAWN] Thing One's Application

Post by Kosh Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:57 am

Everything looks good contact Koshkaa, Meiglos, Nyxx, Hambosauce, Vyrral, or Ordelia in game for your clan evaluation.
Kosh
Kosh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down