Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]A Pesky Alien's (SamGrimm) Clan Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED]A Pesky Alien's (SamGrimm) Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED]A Pesky Alien's (SamGrimm) Clan Application

Post by A Pesky Alien Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:41 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Applicable Character Name: SamGrimm

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16):21

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):Yes

Rank & Threat Level: Rank 21 Silver Threat ( New Character, though my "main" isn't much higher. )

How long have you been playing APB?: Off and on for about a year and a half.  

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes.

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED):  Already have it.

How frequently do you play APB?: I just recently re-installed it, wanting to get back into it.  So it's probably going to be a couple times a week.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?:  I saw someone in the market district and noticed the tag written all over his gear.  Then I went searching on the forums for a clan, and saw the post.  Looked like a Clan I would very much enjoy playing with.

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):  I am currently in the Army, and down at Fort Hood.  I also enjoy playing Battlefield, Day Z, LoL, and other games off and on.  I also very much enjoy playing Warhammer 40k, and go to my local shop every Saturday with a friend in my squad.  Nothing else I can currently think of, though.
A Pesky Alien
A Pesky Alien
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down