Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Chellie's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Chellie's Clan Application Empty [Accepted]Chellie's Clan Application

Post by Jelluh Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Applicable Character Name: Chellie

Age, Be Honest (Minimum 16): 21.

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes.

Rank & Threat Level: My Enforcer is only rank 29, but my Criminal is 116; I am also Gold Threat.
(I'm working on my Enforcer though, I just started her not too long ago.)

How long have you been playing APB?: Couple months.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes, I do.

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes, I already have it downloaded!

How frequently do you play APB?: I play everyday, for probably more than 6-10 hours a day, depending on the day.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: I found out through a friend (Slift/Exen).

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes, of course.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I have experience in being in a decent amount of clans/having admin ship.
APB is really my main game at this time, but other than that I enjoy playing League of Legends, Diablo 3, CS:GO,  and I used to play TF2 a lot(which I spent a good amount of time being an admin). I hope Hurt decides to let be apart of their gang!
I will also be on my Criminal, since she is my main(Jelluh) if you need to contact me.
Jelluh
Jelluh
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Chellie's Clan Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Chellie's Clan Application

Post by Hambosauce Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:07 am

Great Application! Contact Hambosauce, Nyxx, Vyrral, Ordelia, Meiglos or Koshkaa in-game to get an evaluation. I suggest adding the listed people to your friends list.
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down