Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED]MaximumRide's application

Go down

[DENIED]MaximumRide's application Empty [DENIED]MaximumRide's application

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:27 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Name: Gus Cubias (MaximumRides: Enforcer, Bedbananaa: Criminal)

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: MaximumRides

Rank/Threat Level: Rank = 20ish on criminal dont really use much. 137ish on enforcer. Threat: Silver

How long have you been playing APB?  : 2 Years. But left one time cause my pc wouldnt allow me to play because of update but im back c:

Do you have a WORKING microphone/headset? : Yes and skype

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (This is required for new recruits): Of Course anything i need to join

How often do you play APB? : Everyday. from 2:00 Pm To 11:00 Pm if girlfriend dosent  bother. Lol

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? : Pwn133.  I saw Pwn133  he had the highest score in our mission and i asked him your clan must be very good and asked if i could join. so he gave me the link and i joined here c:

Have you reviewed and are you willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.) Well i play battlefield play4free and call of duty on ps3. dont think i have anything interesting for u to know sir c:

Last edited by phase on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Recruit displays poor sportsmanship)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down