Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] HMDs Clan Application form

Go down

[ACCEPTED] HMDs Clan Application form Empty [ACCEPTED] HMDs Clan Application form

Post by HoldMyDicks Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Name: Lukas P. Bolas (Luke if you prefer)

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):Yes

Applicable Character Name: HMD

Rank/Threat Level: 43/Silver (My criminal is 82)

How long have you been playing APB?  :About a month

Do you have a microphone/headset? (Preferred, but not required.) : Yes, i do

How often do you play APB? : Almost everday, when im not at football

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? :Yes, Pwn133

Have you reviewed and are you willing to agree to the totally-not-lame list of rules and requirements? I have reviewed the Rules, and am willing to agree to them.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.) I'm young depending on the average members age, hopefully that doesn't affect anyone's view towards me. I do quite a lot of extra-curricular sports so sometimes i wont be on for periods of time. I'm also not the best at this game but there is always room for improvement, and i work to improve everyday!

Last edited by phase on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
HoldMyDicks
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] HMDs Clan Application form Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] HMDs Clan Application form

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:20 am

When you are on next, look for me and send me a whisper so we can do missions together and start your trial. I will say that personally, your username is a deterrent. In your application, you sound very mature and smart. But that name.....anyways lets hope you can rise above that. I strongly urge you to get the raidcall app that the clan uses to chat. I rely heavily on this in my asessment of trainees. See you on the streets recruit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] HMDs Clan Application form Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] HMDs Clan Application form

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 am

I have accepted you into the clan. Although I normally would never ask anyone to do this, if possible,if you get the G1C at some point, please consider changing your name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down