Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Dogfood's Clan Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Dogfood's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED]Dogfood's Clan Application

Post by Dogfood Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Age, Be Honest: 14 (Hope this isn't my bane)(As of today, 15 in less than a month)

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Y

Applicable Character Name: Dogfood (Edited: The "f" was capitalized, and shouldn't have been)

Rank & Threat Level: 102/Silver

How long have you been playing APB?: 464 hours/ started ~a year ago

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Yes

How frequently do you play APB?: ~12 hours a week

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: I've seen members around, and became interested (FINAL EDIT: I was sort of referred to it, not as in "you should apply." More like "you'd like to apply for it? Just search us." I, however, do not remember what his name was.)

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): I've just gotten teamspeak, and have yet to fully familiarize myself with it. Also, while I do mildly well, my computer averages 15-30 FPS, and I get random lag spikes.
Edit: Also, I play Borderlands 2. Looking forward to potentially playing that with somebody else too.
Dogfood
Dogfood
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down