Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]XxAceGamerxX's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]XxAceGamerxX's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED]XxAceGamerxX's Clan Application

Post by AceGamer Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:53 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Age, Be Honest: 15

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Y

Applicable Character Name: XxAceGamerxX

Rank/Threat Level: 69/Silver currently

How long have you been playing APB?: I'm not sure actually. I quit playing last year for like six months and just came back three weeks ago.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Already have it. Smile

How frequently do you play APB?: ALOT

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: I was refereed by Jessie (Tony)

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): Yes, i am 15, i am mature, and i turn 16 in 21 days, my birthday is 1/21/98. I also have a gold lvl 255 crim named AceGamer737
AceGamer
AceGamer
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]XxAceGamerxX's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]XxAceGamerxX's Clan Application

Post by Hambosauce Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:10 pm

Dat blue is blinding! >.< Everything looks good to me. Contact Hambosauce, Giddy, Nyxx, Vyrral, Meiglos or Koshkaa in-game for an evaluation.
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down