Three Word Story Game

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Three Word Story Game

Post by Elric1995 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:59 am

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in
Elric1995
Senior Corporal
Senior Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbad7667 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:03 am

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of
Lilbad7667
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Architect on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:52 pm

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash
Architect
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosh on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:32 pm

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn
Kosh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigum on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:31 pm

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen)
Indigum
Emeritus
Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen). After waxing my
Ivan
Master Patrolman
Master Patrolman

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CannonFodder42

Back to top Go down

Post by Architect on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:32 am

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen). After waxing my third nipple, I
Architect
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyxx on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:12 pm

poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen). After waxing my third nipple, I found a fourth.

H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

http://twitch.tv/apbrnyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Architect on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:20 am

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen). After waxing my third nipple, I found a fourth. It was shaped
Architect
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric1995 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:10 pm

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen). After waxing my third nipple, I found a fourth. It was shaped like a penis
Elric1995
Senior Corporal
Senior Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Architect on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:23 am

woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen). After waxing my third nipple, I found a fourth. It was shaped like a penis with bulging veins
Architect
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric1995 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:33 am

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen). After waxing my third nipple, I found a fourth. It was shaped like a penis with bulging veins. The entire end!
Elric1995
Senior Corporal
Senior Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Architect on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:20 am

I woke up on a roof covered in blood. My head was pounding from the sound of war and I didn't know where my stuffed poodle was. I remember that I used to touch myself gently to the soothing fabric of the soft quilt blankets. They reminded me of my grandmother. The thought of her made me giggle like a fat Taliban schoolgirl. I then realize that I enjoy selling myself to pedophiles for chocolate. I jump in the tub of doom to wash my magical unicorn (AKA - my peen). After waxing my third nipple, I found a fourth. It was shaped like a penis with bulging veins. The entire end of it looked
Architect
Officer Second Grade
Officer Second Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum