Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] JessieCapalini's H.U.R.T Application

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] JessieCapalini's H.U.R.T Application Empty [ACCEPTED] JessieCapalini's H.U.R.T Application

Post by DragonMaster72 Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:05 am

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Age, Be Honest: 41

Is English a first language for you? y:

Applicable Character Name: jessiecapalini

Rank/Threat Level: 180

How long have you been playing APB?: 8-10 months

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): have it already

How frequently do you play APB?: 1 or 2 hours before work tues-fri, mon,sat,sun off and on all day and night

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: meiglos

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.): im an old man lol i do computer repair and building as a hobbie i use teamviewer if anyone needs any help with remote assistance. i used to play arma dayz but all my friends quit. im an easy going person i dont hack i hate people that do.. im tired of the stupid little kids on this game that run clans and let them go to hell.
DragonMaster72
DragonMaster72
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] JessieCapalini's H.U.R.T Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] JessieCapalini's H.U.R.T Application

Post by Hambosauce Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:57 am

[ACCEPTED] JessieCapalini's H.U.R.T Application Frabz-Congrats-Comrade-9240ae

>:D This is for you Giddy!
Hambosauce
Hambosauce
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] JessieCapalini's H.U.R.T Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] JessieCapalini's H.U.R.T Application

Post by Giddy Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:24 pm

MAN WE DON'T PLAY THAT CHING CHONG COMMIE SHIT ROUND ERE
Giddy
Giddy
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolf Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:29 am

I can vouch for this guy. I've played with him before and he seems like a standup guy. Welcome to the clan!
Dolf
Dolf
H.U.R.T. Officer
H.U.R.T. Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum