Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Kudro Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Kudro Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Kudro Application

Post by Kudro Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Name: Chris

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Y

Applicable Character Name: Kudro

Rank/Threat Level: 98/Silver

How long have you been playing APB?  : 2 years approx.

Do you have a microphone/headset? (Preferred, but not required.) : Yes

How often do you play APB? : Everyday

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us? : I found out, by seeing members in Social District and various other Districts.

Have you reviewed and are you willing to agree to the totally-not-lame list of rules and requirements? Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.) I also play Minecraft, ARMA II (DayZ), and Killing Floor, sometimes other games randomly but manly just those and APB. Interesting facts let's see..I'm a nice guy, easy to get along with, and I'm a good team player.
Kudro
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Kudro Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Kudro Application

Post by Indigum Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 pm

ACCEPTED!  

Sorry to keep you waiting.  Get in touch with Phase3 in-game to get started, he'll be handling your assessment.  Welcome!
Indigum
Indigum
Emeritus
Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post by Secroduz Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Congratulations onto your Acceptance. However, this is not the end yet! You have been enrolled into the Trainee to Spartan Program.

This is a program which has a run time from about 3 days to 2 Weeks depending on how much you are able to play with some members of the clan, especially the TSP Officers, in which case Phase3 has been designated as your Overwatch coordinator.

Enjoy your stay with the Heavy Urban Response Team, as long as all rules are followed, you will have no problem with becoming a full member!

Thank you again for your application, and welcome to the Trainee to Spartan Program!
Secroduz
Secroduz
Officer First Grade
Officer First Grade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Has anyone seen kudro? I initially was unaware of this recruit and was busy with Phillboyz65 at the time. Did someone else intercept Kudro? Did he get taken out? Is there a conspiracy afoot?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down