Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Dreadshepard's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dreadshepard's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Dreadshepard's Clan Application

Post by Dreadshepard Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Heavy Urban Response Team - Membership Application

Age, Be Honest(Minimum is 16): 35

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: Dreadshepard

Rank/Threat Level: R200 atm (Car Surf Baby) Like to stay at Silver, I do de-threat from gold daily :/, hope that's ok.

How long have you been playing APB?: Mid August 2013, so not very long.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Razor Headset with mic or and XLR Mic... Mostly use the headset.

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): I currently have Teamspeak, Mumble, Ventrilo and RaidCall...

How frequently do you play APB?: I log in about 30 - 40 hours a week.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?
I ran with Koshkaa and ForsakenShadow for a round. Great group and fun to run with. I liked the log and the them of the clan, it is very much like my own. Anyways, I am sick of running with pick up groups, immature disrespectful elitist assholes. I like to treat everyone in game with respect. And I would much rather be a cheerleader when the group is not doing very well then bitch and call the group noobs while announcing in district about how much my group sucks...

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): I have and I am in full agreement.

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):

My two most used secondary weapons are the Hunter and Nano. While my main weapons are all over the place, I like to use the whisper 2 for close up, Watchman or Patroller for medium and the N-HRV for distance. Recently I bought enough extras in the game to get the Tommy Gun so I am trying to get good with that.... Trying being the word there. I think I have found the right load-out that I like the most. I am also trying to get good with rockets and nade launcher... Practice makes perfect. There are some other guns I like to throw in there from time to time like the CSG, NTEC and the C-R5. My three main vehicles I like to use are the Bishada slotted for care impact, the Jericho V-20 slotted for munitions impact and the Seiyo slotted for munitions impact and for the 4-5 man transpo. I am also a graphic designer with the full design pack, so I can make anything you want and I can replicate the cal look on my vehicles. I hope all this helps, let me know if you need more info.

Other facts about myself? Well I was recently married, I am a broadcast video engineer and I am about to get google fiber... Will be blazing fast soon.

Other games I play the most are probably Neverwinter, Boarderlands and Skyrim.
Dreadshepard
Dreadshepard
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dreadshepard's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Dreadshepard's Clan Application

Post by ForsakenShadow Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey bud how is it going Smile Thanks for filling out the application, I will run your assessment in game.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dreadshepard's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Dreadshepard's Clan Application

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Now THAT'S what I call a clan application, kudos to you sir!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ForsakenShadow Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Yea, i was very impressed haha. Phase this guy is in yours and mieglos group.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down