Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Sayn's Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sayn's Clan Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Sayn's Clan Application

Post by Sayn Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 am

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N): Yes

Applicable Character Name: Sayn

Rank/Threat Level: 26  Gold

How long have you been playing APB?: Played to rank 298 in RTW APB, just started playing again yesterday.

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (REQUIRED): Yes

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Teamspeak? (REQUIRED): Already have it

How frequently do you play APB?: Will be playing pretty much everyday for at least a few hours.

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?: No, post on APB forums

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements? (Consider this a binding contract with the clan): Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):

Im 30 years old and I drive a tractor trailer for a living. I am a fairly quite person, but do like to have fun. I go to the bars with friends occasionally. I play softball from spring through the fall and I play in a pool league on mondays.

I played APB back when RTW had it up to rank 298. I played with the clan MoB. I just came back to the game yesterday and played a few matches and it put me as gold threat. (I cant remember any of the information for my old account, email or pw as it was 3 or so years ago when I played. So I just made a new account.)

I played WoW for 4-5 years with around 2ish years of that time playing with Pie Chart. We were a top 10 US top 25 World 25 man guild. They are still playing and are still playing at the same level. I was a part of every relevant kill from wotlk though cata.
Sayn
Sayn
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sayn's Clan Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Sayn's Clan Application

Post by ForsakenShadow Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:34 am

Hello, I am a hurt officer and i have reviewed your application. I or another officer will contact you for further assessments.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down