Heavy Urban Response Team (HURT) Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Ravey Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Ravey Application Empty [ACCEPTED]Ravey Application

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:48 am

Name:kota

Is English a first language for you? (Y/N):Y

Applicable Character Name:Ravey

Rank/Threat Level:187

How long have you been playing APB?:Since open beta

Do you currently have a WORKING microphone? (This is REQUIRED for new recruits):I have a headset but no mic on it so cant talk but only hear

Are you willing to download our voice-chat program Raidcall? (This is REQUIRED for new recruits):Yes

How frequently do you play APB?:Around 5 hours on weekdays and more hours on weekends

Did somebody refer you to HURT?  If not, how did you find out about us?:My friend tomosama is in HURT and i wanted to join as well

Have you reviewed, and willing to agree to the list of rules and requirements?:Yes

Anything else you'd like to share?  (Interesting facts about yourself, other games you play frequently, etc.):Im a fan of the cod series even though its the same thing every year but yea in apb i can design clothes and such

Last edited by ForsakenShadow on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Recruit needs to obtain a microphone in order to be evaluated)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Ravey Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Ravey Application

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am

I have reviewed your application. While your answers are satisfactory with the exception of one. Not having a working microphone currently disqualifies you from further evaluation. However, if you can rectify the microphone issue, you are welcome to move forward at that point. I will leave this thread open so that you have a channel of communication to reach out to us. Until then, have a good day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ForsakenShadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Indigum has given us the GO on this application.
ForsakenShadow
ForsakenShadow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Grrr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content